Never be rude to a first time caller. Or any caller.
Learn to #Listen like a Dog. Their attentiveness elevates trust.
Trust forms bonds when you care, your reputation will spread quickly.
If you don’t have the time to be congenial or in a rush; don’t answer that phone call. If you are rude, you have lost a potential customer and that customer will tell other people.
never ruined your own name and value.
If you are spending time going to meetings to connect up, learn the value of connections:
- Size and details count – each connections will bring you another, and another if you are pleasant, considerate and caring.
- Many connections have disclaimers; numbers do not count, while asserting to have so many numbers! Is this Trust?
- Set your Boundaries – if you are waiting for a phone call, know the number to your incoming caller
- Take the HighRoad Always, give time to others and set trustworthy boundaries
- Are you tired – then Rest!
- Make time to connect with sincerity!
- If you make a mistake, claim it! Be courteous, “Would you mind if I call you back” At the convenience for the other person!
- Connections count, 1 to 2 = 3 as 3 is to 5 = 8 as 8 is to 13 is 21. Do you know the magnitude of attraction in being polite. Now go back to #1
DEDICATED TO BEHAVIORAL SOLUTIONS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF LIFE. ©
About the Author: MicheleElys is a Neurobehaviorist ~ Writer ~ Educator ~ Keynote Speaker.
“Concussions are a huge drain in the workplace!” 4-6 week training program relieving the agony of TBIs and concussions.
MicheleElys All Rights Reserved©